The Hampshire Companies, a full-service, private real estate investment firm with equity in assets valued at over $2 billion, reports that it has completed over 100 leasing transactions to date in 2008, totaling 2,769,448 square feet of office, industrial and retail space. The Hampshire Companies continues to actively market and secure tenants for its portfolio of properties.
“We have experienced great success in terms of leasing this year,” said James E. Hanson II, President and CEO of The Hampshire Companies. “We are proud of our ability to meet the diverse requirements of so many premier tenants and provide them with quality space. We look forward to continued activity as we close out the fourth quarter.”
The Hampshire Companies saw high levels of leasing activity. Major leases include:
- 299,625 square feet to PC Richard & Sons at 2 Germak Drive in Carteret, NJ
- 317,400 square feet to Capital Warehouse at 5700 Audubon Drive in Richmond, VA
- 184,334 square feet to PDB at 1225 South Market Street in Mechanicsburg, PA
- 174,240 square feet to ICS at 475 Willard Avenue in Newington, CT.
- 76,926 square feet to BCI Communications at 18-01 Pollitt Drive in Fair Lawn, NJ
- 18,000 square feet to SH Smith at 20 Church Street in Hartford, CT
- 60,000 feet to API at 277 Walden Avenue in Cheektowaga, NY
- 318,704 square feet to Chemtura at 199 Benson Road in Middlebury, CT
- 56,150 square feet to Cablevision at 275 Centennial Avenue in Piscataway, NJ
- 50,360 square feet to AW Direct at 83 White Oak Drive in Berlin, CT
- 61,850 square feet to Reed Publishing
- 24,529 square feet to Liberty Mutual at Park 80 East in Saddle Brook, NJ
- 62,139 square feet to Foodarama and 43,000 square feet to LA Fitness at 8160 Ritchie Highway in Pasadena, MD.
About The Hampshire Companies
The Hampshire Companies is a full-service, private real estate firm based in Morristown, New Jersey. The Hampshire Companies is a vibrant, dynamic organization that combines creative vision and superior execution, thereby enabling it to create and enhance value in real estate investments. Additional information on The Hampshire Companies is available online at HampshireRE.com.
R&J Public Relations