The Hampshire Companies, a full-service, private real estate investment firm with equity in assets valued at over $2 billion, reports that it has completed 93 leasing transactions to date in 2009, totaling 1,875,589 square feet of office, industrial and retail space, despite challenging economic conditions. The Hampshire Companies continues to actively market and secure tenants for its portfolio of properties.
“With over 50 years of hands-on, cycle-tested experience we have a unique ability to read the marketplace and deliver quality office space to meet specific tenant needs,” said James E. Hanson II, President and CEO of The Hampshire Companies. “Our success during a rather uncertain real estate market is a testament to the desirability of our overall portfolio and to our wide range of industry knowledge. We are looking forward to continued success based on the quality of available space and our commitment to aggressively work with tenants to meet their needs.”
The Hampshire Companies saw high levels of leasing activity among the company’s portfolios. Major transactions include:
- 184,334 square feet to PBD at 1225 South Market Street in Mechanicsburg, Pa.
- 120,015 square feet to Patton Picture in Mechanicsburg, Pa.
- 50,182 square feet to NJ Organ & Tissue Sharing Network at 691 Central Avenue in New Providence, N.J.
- 32,670 square feet to NAVAIR at Pax River Office Park in Lexington Park, Md.
- 105,342 square feet to RBS National Bank at 1000 Lafayette Boulevard in Bridgeport, Conn.
- 24,060 square feet to Retro Fitness at 18-01 Pollitt Drive in Fair Lawn, N.J.
- 59,259 square feet to Coining, Inc. at 7 Mercedes Drive in Montvale, N.J.
- 24,484 square feet to ITT-SSD at 1515 Broad Street in Bloomfield, N.J.
- 221,000 square feet to Bob’s Stores Corp. at 160 Corporate Court in Meriden, Conn.
- 85,000 square feet to Baltek at 10 Fairway Court in Northvale, N.J.
- 42,000 square feet to Abon Pharmaceuticals at 140 Legrand Avenue in Northvale, N.J.
- 40,000 square feet to L.A. Fitness at Pasadena Crossroads in Pasadena, Md.
- 16,694 square feet to St. Mary Medical at Evergreen Associates in Newton, Pa.
To learn more about The Hampshire Companies or its available space, please visit HampshireRE.com.
About The Hampshire Companies
The Hampshire Companies is a full-service, private real estate firm based in Morristown, New Jersey. The Hampshire Companies is a vibrant, dynamic organization that combines creative vision and superior execution, thereby enabling it to create and enhance value in real estate investments. Additional information on The Hampshire Companies is available online at HampshireRE.com.
R&J Public Relations