The Hampshire Companies, a full-service, private real estate investment firm with equity in assets valued at over $2.5 billion, experienced strong levels of leasing activity throughout the first half of 2012, executing 1,085,472 square feet of new and renewal lease transactions.
"We continue to apply our cycle-tested expertise to today’s real estate marketplace, which has allowed us to leverage a variety of opportunities throughout the first half of the year," said James E. Hanson II, President and CEO of The Hampshire Companies. "We put a consistent effort behind acquiring and maintaining quality space and aggressively working with tenants to meet their needs. We have seen an increase in renewals and new lease transactions compared to this time last year, which makes us optimistic for the remainder of 2012."
Major leasing transactions include:
- 120,544 square feet leased to Davidson Foods at Newington Business Park in Newington, Conn.
- 85,000 square feet leased to Fillo Foods at 10 Fairview Court in Northvale, N.J.
- 61,224 square feet leased to Thales at 140 Centennial Avenue in Piscataway, N.J.
- 61,646 square feet leased to Gardiner’s Furniture at Pasadena Crossroads in Pasadena, Md.
- 49,425 square feet leased to Flight Systems at 1225 So. Market Street in Mechanicsburg, Pa.
- 25,000 square feet leased to Marshalls at Franklin Square Shopping Center in Bloomfield, N.J.
To learn more about The Hampshire Companies or its available space, please visit HampshireRE.com.
About The Hampshire Companies
The Hampshire Companies is a full-service, private real estate firm based in Morristown, New Jersey. The Hampshire Companies is a vibrant, dynamic organization that combines creative vision and superior execution, thereby enabling it to create and enhance value in real estate investments. Additional information on The Hampshire Companies is available online at HampshireRE.com.
R&J Public Relations